CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

If only someone could get my fingerprints moving!

Well things have come to a standstill. We are waiting for our fingerprints from the RCMP and we have been since they were sent electronically on June 1st. I keep telling my self the will come soon, but there is a part of me that starts to panic, wondering if they got lost in the mail…I really hope they arrive soon, ‘cause we can really finish up until they arrive.

We did however, last weekend go and pick up the nursery furniture from out good friend L. The one mentioned in previous posts with the two boys from VN and Korea. They are moving into there new beautiful home ahs she had offered us the furniture. To our surprise there were 4 garbage bags of toys and she said there are more once they empty out the storage facility. She also offered us all the boys snow suits and some of the really good quality clothes (even though we are going for a girl, not everything has to be pink or girly). Her offerings will save us so much money!

Our short vacation has become a distant memory, but I got really annoyed because my Director, he got annoyed that I took time of and was sarcastically questioning when else I would be off this summer. I of course looked at him and said I was only gone for 4 days and that was the only time I was taking off this summer…grrrr!

My sister had her baby on Monday. It’s a girl, so that makes 2 girls for my sister T. She named her after me. I am really honoured….She’s beautiful…


So far the week isn’t too bad, but I just wish the finger prints would come in…then I can breath again!

1 comment:

Calico Sky said...

Hurry up finger prints!!!!!
That's lovely that you have a name sake!!!