CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 01, 2008

Things are starting to look up...

Okay so here’s where we are at...

The property has FINALLY been subdivided and we have been paid (…although we are waiting for the check to clear cause for some reason they did not have it certified…don’t worry, the lawyer won’t release it until we confirm the funds are in our account…

So we have an appointment with our social worker August 29th (sadly it was the earliest she could see us) we have fingerprints. We still need police background checks and our medicals…
So what do we do…well I figured, as I managed to get through this whole long and drawn out process without killing someone…I bought myself a Wii and Super Paper Mario….and I think I’m better now than when I had the original Nintendo , when I was 12….

Anyways, it’s a long weekend here, so I’m going to relax and play my Wii…

1 comment:

Ange said...

Glad to read that things are finally moving forward. What a long wait you've endured already. Worth it though :)