CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Things are moving along…

As the title indicates, things are moving along…Tommorrow we have our third homestudy visit. We’ve done our police checks and I’ve completed my autobiography. We still have to do my dh’s autobiography (notice I said “we”, I’ve been after him for weeks, but he’s passing the buck saying I’m a better writer…he’ll feed me details and I’ll do the creative writing), we are going to do our fingerprints tomorrow afternoon and I have an appointment with our doctor the week of the 4th to discuss the medical reports.

The last homestudy visit was exhausting…it honestly felt like two hours of picking on me. Not fun. I’m hoping this weeks is better.

2 comments:

Calico Sky said...

Oh sweetie, I am hoping this one is better and it's all over soon so that the 'real journey' can begin!!!

Ange said...

I hope things move quickly for you & that your homestudy isn't too much more "picking"